Government Insulation Grants and installs are available for Tenants and Homeowners in England and the UK.
Warm Homes Insulation strives to provide current information regarding Government Grants & how you can get cheaper energy bills while lowering your carbon footprint in the process
We can help you in obtaining a grant for Cavity Wall and loft Insulation.
For more information regarding Grants visit our Information page
Insulation available for single brick properties with occupants receiving state benefits, If you think you are entitled to this work please enquire.
In an un-insulated home, around 35% of all the heat is lost through the walls and 25% through the roof, you can stop wasting ALL this money with a Government Insulation Grant.
Whatever your income, grants of between 40% and 70% are available for insulation.
Households where anyone is receiving one of the following benefits or tax credits should be eligible.
- Attendance Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (annual income of £15,460 or less)
- Council Tax Credit (which must include a disability premium)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Disability Pension
- Housing Benefit(which must include a disability premium)
- Income Support(which must include a disability premium)
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- State Pension Credit
- War Disablement Pension(which must include a mobility supplement or Constant Attendance Allowance)
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit(which must include a mobility supplement or Constant Attendance Allowance)
- Working Family Tax Credit(annual income of £15,460 or less)
Not on benefits?
If you are not receiving any of the above benefits warm front may still pay 40% towards the cost of cavity wall and loft insulation.
Is your house loosing energy through its walls and roof space?
About 35% of the heat lost in your home escapes through your walls.
Up to 25% of your heat is lost through your roof.
That's a combined 55% heat loss or 2.5 tonnes of CO2 per year.
With cavity wall insulation the average house could reduce heating costs by 15% or about £100 per year.
Loft insulation to the recommended 270mm depth could save you about £110 per year..
With cavity wall and loft insulation that's a combined potential saving of about £210 per year!.
If you are interested in Cavity Wall Insulation, Loft Insulation or both, please complete the request form on the top of the page, there is no obligation to have any work done, but please only continue if you are really interested in receiving a call from a qualified registered installer. If you just want information please use our Enquiry form
Request A FREE survey!
Calling all Landlords
Are you preparing for
the Green Deal?
Find out more
We can offer surveys for a.t.p. solar pv at reasonable rates